Sunday, March 6, 2011

In the beginning...


June 15, 2007


 One of the happiest days of my life, June 15, 2007. I was married to Gregory Stanley Nelson, Jr for time and all Eternity in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.







Sometimes I wish I could press play and relive my wedding day. It was such a wonderful day. We began at the Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony, and it started the day out perfectly. We came out of the Temple to all our Family and Friends. We were greeted by everyone we loved most, we took many photos with them, and then we went off with the photographer to take more of just Stan and me. We then jumped into a Limo which took us to the wedding luncheon. Stan gave me a pearl necklace as we drove in the Limo from Salt Lake to Thanksgiving Point for the Wedding Luncheon. The Limo was a blast! The Wedding Luncheon was delicious and fun! We ate up in the Garden Room. Wow, it was really nice and all of our family and friends were invited. It was a big group! We then headed over to the outdoor reception at Somewhere Inn Time in Lindon. We had some down time to freshen up after lunch. We took more photos and had sometime to just relax and enjoy the day. It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny, the perfect June wedding. People started coming before the reception even started so we all jumped into the line and started greeting everyone! I loved the wonderful support! It was a great party, we had a live band, dancing, and lots of good food! Stan and I danced, I danced with my dad, and Stan with his mom. We cut the cake...Stan did not smash it in my face...which made me happy :) and then we headed up the stairs and away to our honeymoon. It was really nice to just get to leave the party without having to clean up. Thanks to all of our family and friends who made our wedding a fairytale! We changed quickly and headed for the airport...we were headed for ARUBA!!!! If the day wasn't perfect enough!!!! See why I wish we could replay the day over and over again??? I love you Stan! I am so glad that we were married almost 4 years ago!!!!!



















1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute, cute pictures! I remember being at your reception, it was very pretty!

    ReplyDelete